I hope you can join us for the May 2022 group coaching session for The Watercolour Garden! The session will take place on Monday May 30th at 4 PM Pacific time, which is 6 PM Central time and 7 PM Eastern time.
Here is the REPLAY:
If you have any general questions you would like to pre-submit via email, you can submit them here.
If you would like some feedback on a specific painting or project please submit your work by filling out the google form here.
We will be looking at the May content from The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady by Edith Holden this month, as well as pages 13 - 23 in The Language of Flowers by Odessa Begay. We will be looking at Acacia, Azalea, and Buttercup.
Ideas for discussion questions are:
The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady
- What is your favorite illustration (or page of illustrations) in Edith's notes for this month?
- Is there a nature notes entry for this month that stands out to you?
The Language of Flowers
- Which flower was your favorite to read about?
- What is one interesting historical fact that caught your attention?
- Which flower meaning spoke to you the most?
You can of course submit questions in the chat during the session as well, and I encourage you to share your thoughts on any of the Botanical Book Club content for this month :)
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Photo credit: Julia Kicova Unsplash.com